Through the course of a day I browse to a lot of sites. I bookmark a large number of those, and probably revisited a small portion of the sites using them. Where does that leave me? I don’t really know…that would require more browsing. So here is couple of the ones that I do look at on a weekly basis:
- Coding Horror - Daily articles about a full range of topics relating to programming and computer science. A quick way to learn something new each day.
- A List Apart - Great articles on design, development, and web standards. One of the top sites for this type of information.
- Joel on Software - Joel runs Fog Creek, a software company in NYC. Lately his articles haven’t been as useful to me…but his archives are gold. He actually has two books published that are just reprints of his blog articles.
- XKCD - A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language. You have to be a geek to enjoy these…I showed a couple to my wife and she didn’t get any of them. I guess that is a good thing.
- Smashing Magazine - Great daily finds on here, from free fonts to best designs. Browse their archives for a quick way to get ideas on your next project.
- David Seah - Hard to really describe the articles he writes, but if you are searching on how to be better at what ever you do I think they might be helpful for you. Productivity, Printable CEO Series, design work and more just to list a couple.